Background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Symphony Brownies

This is another recipe I got from my aunt Terry Ann. If toffee isn't your thing, you can switch out the candy bars for something else. Oh and I didn't have a picture of these so I used one I found online.

What you need:
1 box of Betty Crocker Toffee Brownie Mix (and all ingredients it calla for)
2 EXTRA eggs
3 Giant Symphony Candy Bars (can be found for $1 at wal mart).

What you need to do:
Mix brownie mix according to package directions and add in the 2 extra eggs. Line your 9 x 13 pan with foil and spray w pam. Pour in half the brownie mix and then layer that with the 3 candy bars. Then pour the rest of the brownie mix over symphony bars. Bake according to brownie box directions. Let cool completely and then lift brownies out of brownie pan by lifting the ends of the foil for easy cutting. Yummm!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment