Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100th Song of the Day

Long Way To Go - Railroad Earth

So here we are, 100 days, 100 recipes, and 100 songs later and my initial blogging experiment is over. I'm closing out this chapter with the song that started it all (hope you've started liking bluegrass by now)! Having a full time job, training for a marine corps 4.5 mile mud run, being out of town every weekend, and cooking often enough to have a recipe every day was a lot harder than I originally thought. So now that it's over, I'm rewarding myself with a trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico! Well, the trip has been planned since before the blog, but it comes at just the right time. My 3 best friends and I will be spending 4 nights at an all inclusive resort, so I will be letting someone else do all the cooking!

So anyway, thanks so much to everyone that is reading! I promise to still blog recipes, but maybe just once a week instead of once a day.

Until next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment