Background

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mexican Dip


This is one of the best things ever. We also call this one "brief dip," don't ask. :) I've been eating and making this since I was in elementary school and it never gets old. 3 ingredients is all you need. And you probably already have them. Enjoy!

What you need:
1 can of chili with beans
1 block of cream cheese, softened
2 cups cheese (I used the mexican blend, but cheddar is good too)

What you need to do:
Heat oven to 350. Spray a smaller square casserole dish or pie dish with Pam. Layer cream cheese, chili, and then shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with Tortilla chips or corn chips.

I acutally used leftover taco soup instead of chili and a few tablespoons of cream cheese from a tub we had in the fridge and a few sprinkles of cheese and voila! A little personal appetizer for my Friday night dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment