Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bacon Tomato Presto Pasta



Fast, easy and delicious! You're supposed to use Penne for this but I used Rotini bc thats what I had in the pantry. Anything is good with this.

What you need:
10 slices Bacon, chopped (original recipe calls for 8, but I think it needs more)
1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes (I always add more)
1 tub (8 oz.) Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (I used shredded bc we had some leftover from last week)
6 cups hot cooked penne pasta (one box)

What you need to do:
Cook pasta if you haven't already. Meanwhile, cook bacon in skillet 5 min. or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain skillet, leaving bacon in skillet (try to resist eating all of it out of the pan bc it smells so good). Stir in cherry tomatoes. Add cream cheese spread, milk and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment