Background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sour Cream Biscuits or Judy Biscuits


My awesome husband brought me home a Panera sandwich for dinner, so I'm not cooking tonight, but I'm giving you one of my mom's most requested recipes. My extended family loves these and refers to them as "Judy Biscuits." Its hard not to eat several at a time, just warning you! Unfortunately I don't have a picture right now, but I'll post as soon as I make them next.

What you need:
2 cups Bisquick
1.5 sticks butter, softened (It was originally 1 stick of butter but when I told my mom I was posting this one she told me I better make it 1.5 sticks of butter. She is just like Paula Deen when it comes to butter.)
8 oz sour cream
*****Do not try to go skinny on this recipe by using low fat sour cream or heart healthy bisquick. I tried this once and was very disappointed.*****

What you need to do:
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together and put in a greased mini muffin tin. (If you don't have a mini muffin tin, you can put little spoonfulls of these on a greased cookie sheet.) Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown. They will fall apart in your hand and melt in your mouth. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment