Background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chicken BLT Wraps


This is a Paula Deen appetizer recipe that I turned into tonight's dinner. Below is the appetizer version that makes 12 servings. I made the full sauce mixture, and then basically halved everything else to make 2 full wraps. Its just a simple wrap recipe that you can make low fat if you want. I used turkey bacon and Tommy didn't seem to even notice. Muwhahahaha. :)

What you need:
1.5 teaspoons honey
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard (Or regular Mustard if you don't like Dijon)
1 tablespoon Mayo
6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 pound deli sliced chicken
6 slices bacon, cooked
6 leaves green leaf lettuce (I just used bagged lettuce bc I had some)
1 tomato, sliced
(I added some reduced fat Colby Jack cheese slices to mine because everything tastes better with cheese!)

What you need to do:
In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayo. Spread evenly on tortillas. Top each evenly with chicken, 1 slice bacon, 1 lettuce leaf, and 1 slice tomato. Fold 1 edge of sandwich wrap over filling; roll up tightly, and place seam side down. Cut, and secure with wooden picks, if needed. (I can never figure out how to do a good wrap roll up. Mine don't look near as good as Paula's does in the magazine, but just do your best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment