Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick and Easy Breakfast Bake



I made this the other day for my friends and it was good, but I would probably use bacon instead of ham next time. It was really fast and easy so its a great one to do if you're in a hurry, and looks like you spent more time on it.

What you need:
1 can (8oz) crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) smoked ham, chopped (here is where I'd use bacon)
6 eggs
1/2 cup cold milk
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 cup shredded mozzarella

What you need to do:
Heat oven to 350. Unroll dough in 13 x 9 baking dish (mine actually fit into a smaller dish I had - next size down from 13 x 9). Press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing holes and seams together to seal. Sprinkle ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk, and pepper with whisk until blended and pour over ham. Top with cheeses. Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. We had to cook ours a bit longer than this because it wasn't quite done.

No comments:

Post a Comment