Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chicken Chicken Club Pizza




I loved this, it was new and different. I made this as an appetizer but it is supposed to be a main dish. It makes 1 12 inch pizza or 4 dinner sized servings.

What you need:
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1 (14 oz) prebaked pizza crust - I however got the refridgerated uncooked square dough
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 avocado, sliced
1 cup chopped tomato
2/3 cup shredded lettuce

What you need to do:
Preheat oven to 375. I used the uncooked crust so I went ahead and baked it for a few minutes to get it firm a little bit. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch at medium speed with a mixer until well combined. Spread pizza crust with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle chicken and bacon over mixture. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with avocado slices, tomato and lettuce before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment