Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creamy Chicken Fajitas



This is like the fastest dinner ever, and really good. I'm not a huge fajita fan but I loved these bc of the cream cheese probably!

What you need:
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (I cheated and got the frozen precooked fajita strips)
1 cup each thin onion slices and green pepper strips
1 tub(10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
1 cup Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese Blend

What you need to do:
Cook chicken and vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. (I actually cooked longer than this bc the veggies didn't seem tender enough for me.) Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min. Spoon down centers of tortillas; top with shredded cheese. Fold in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment