Background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spinach Dip


We had a baby shower for Summer today so here are some of our new recipes from that. I had a request for spinach dip so it gets to go first.

What you need:
1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional) - I skipped this
3 green onions, chopped (optional) - I skipped this

What you need to do:
Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours (I do mine overnight). Serve with your club crackers or wheat thins or whatever. I served mine inside a breadbowl. You can get these at Panera Bread or Atlanta Bread for $1.99 or so, or some grocery stores have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment