Background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pork Medallions with Creamy Pan Sauce


I found this picture on my camera, and we cooked this forever ago, but I don't think I ever blogged it. The sauce was great, but I remember being a little wary about the Pork itself because of the fatty parts of it, but once I got around that it was delicious. I don't think we used a tenderloin iike it calls for. Anyway, here you go!

What you need:
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 small red pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
4 oz.(1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

What you need to do:
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done. Remove to serving plate; cover to keep warm.
Add wine, peppers and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add cream cheese; cook 4 to 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in parsley. Spoon sauce over meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment